They’re America’s number one siding brand. Seen on 5.5 million homes. In business for over 100 years. Pretty impressive, right? But what makes them the best? One word: innovation.
For centuries, wood siding dominated. In the 1970s vinyl siding hit the market. Then James Hardie ® blew past them both with fiber cement siding that radically outperforms everything that came before (or after) it.
It’s a fact: Nobody beats ‘em for beauty, energy efficiency, and extreme pride of ownership:
1. Looks Better. Comes in deep, rich, forever colors with the authentic look and feel of wood.
2. Lasts Longer. Resists rotting, warping, and damage from severe weather. Plus it’s five times thicker than vinyl to resist hail (and baseballs).
3. Best Guarantee. 30-year non-prorated warranty, plus a 15-year finish warranty. Paint and labor included for total peace of mind.
4. Best Investment. Re-siding with fiber cement gives the best return on investment 8 years running, according to Remodeler Magazine’s “Cost vs. Value.”
We hold ourselves to impossibly high standards. And we’ve been that way since 1985:
1. Best Reviews. Somerset has earned an “A” rating on Angie’s List, Super Service Awards 2009-2015, and Best of Houzz to name a few.
2. Best Training. As a James Hardie ® Preferred Remodeler, we follow the strictest installation procedures to make sure your job exceeds expectations.
3. Best Crews. Our meticulous team installs all styles of James Hardie ® siding – including HardiePlank, HardieShingle, HardiePanel, and Hardie Aritsan products.
That’s what customers call their James Hardie ® siding. Plus they’re wild about the added strength to stand up to storms, humidity, and bitter cold. Not to mention it’s mold and mildew resistant. Here’s a bonus: Our skilled carpenters will install enhanced trim products to further protect your home from the detrimental effects of our changing climate.
With James Hardie ® fiber cement siding, there are endless combinations of designer colors, textures, and styles to mix and match. You can select horizontal planking, vertical siding – even cedar shakes (without the maintenance). And because the Pottery Barn® designs their colors, your homeowner’s association will heartily approve!
We’ll help you make the right decision about which breathtaking look is best for your home. Here’s the kicker – we’ll be on the jobsite every day, bending over backwards and making sure you’re tickled pink about each detail of your glorious makeover!
Photos give you a rough idea. But you’ve really got to see it to believe it. Let us show you the benefits of James Hardie ® siding and bring over some samples of the actual product. We’d be honored to personally come to your home for a relaxed, no-pressure consultation.
Bottom line? We want you to be satisfied 10, 20, 30 years down the road. So we are obsessive about a perfect installation. If you desire superior quality, Somerset is the best choice.
To schedule an estimate or ask questions, click here or call 248.334.7400.